Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Class Description
The American Heart Association provides Heartsaver CPR courses for anyone who is not a medical personnel. This course is designed to fulfill a job requirement or for anyone who wants to be prepared incase of an emergency. This course provides the most updated information per AHA guidelines.
In each Heartsaver CPR AED FirstAid course students are trained to recognize an emergency, seek for help & perform CPR in a timely manner. The student is also trained on how to use an automated external defibrillator(AED) safely. Additionally, students are taught first aid basics and medical, injury & environmental emergencies
Looking take an Online First Aid CPR AED Class?
Heartsaver First AID CPR AED Course Curriculum
- Concepts of the Chain of Survival & high-quality CPR
- Recognize when someone needs CPR
- Perform high-quality CPR for an adult
- Breaths using mouth-to-mouth & using a mask
- Use of an AED on an adult
- Choking on an adult
- First aid basics (use of Epipens & Use, removal, and disposal of gloves)
- Medical, injury & environmental emergencies
- Opioid-associated life-threatening emergencies
- Optional modules in Child CPR AED and Infant CPR