ACLS Provider Class Description
The American Heart Association ACLS Provider Course provides the most updated information per AHA guidelines. The main goal for this course is the importance of uninterrupted high-quality CPR and the significance of team dynamics. This course builds off of core knowledge of BLS skills to recognize, manage, & the intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest. Additionally, this course focuses on other cardiovascular emergencies such as the management of Stroke and Acute Coronary Syndrome.
Looking take an Online ACLS Provider Class?
As a result of COVID-19, we also offer online Renewal for ACLS Provider Classes.
Classes in the comfort of your own home or office. Simply click on the button below to check availability for online ACLS Provider class. Once registered, you will receive a link to a Google Meets that will take place remotely. You will be joining an interactive online ACLS Provider class where you can ask questions and participate in a comprehensive e-learning platform.
Course Curriculum ForACLS Provider
- The Science of Resuscitation
- High-quality BLS
- Airway Management
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Acute Stroke
- Team Dynamics
- Megacode: Cardiac Arrest, Bradycardia, Tachycardia,
- Immediate post-cardiac Arrest Care
- IV/IO access
- Megacode Skills testing
- Multiple-Choice Exam
What to know about this ACLS Course
- Prerequisite: A successful completion of the Precourse Self-Assessment is required.
- A minimum score of 70% is a requirement to enter the ACLS Provider Course.
- The Precourse Self-Assessment evaluates the knowledge in the following areas: Rhythm Identification, Pharmacology, and Practical Application
- The pre-course info can be found on page ii of your textbook. www.heart.org/eccstudent
This ACLS class is for the following healthcare professions
- Respiratory Therapist
- Medical Student