ACLS Renewal Class Description
Similar to the ACLS Provider course, the ACLS renewal course is for healthcare workers that hold a current “ACLS Provider” American Heart Association certification & have previously completed an ACLS Provider course. The certification is valid for a 2 year period, and the student must bring a copy of the certification to class.
New Covid-19 guideline update extends the expiration of the certification to 120 days. For further questions please contact us.
Looking take an Online ACLS Renewal Class?
As a result of COVID-19, we also offer online ACLS Renewal Classes.
Classes in the comfort of your own home or office. Simply click on the button below to check availability for online ACLS Renewal courses. Once registered, you will receive a link to a Google Meets that will take place remotely. You will be joining an interactive online ACLS skills class where you can ask questions and participate in a comprehensive e-learning platform.
Course Curriculum For ACLS Renewal
- The Science of Resuscitation
- High-quality BLS
- Airway Management
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Acute Stroke
- Team Dynamics
- Megacode: Cardiac Arrest, Bradycardia, Tachycardia,
- Immediate post-cardiac Arrest Care
- IV/IO access
- Megacode Skills testing
- Multiple-Choice Exam
What to know about this ACLS Course
- Prerequisite: A successful completion of the Precourse Self-Assessment is required.
- A minimum score of 70% is a requirement to enter the ACLS Provider Course.
- The Precourse Self-Assessment evaluates the knowledge in the following areas: Rhythm Identification, Pharmacology, and Practical Application
- The pre-course info can be found on page ii of your textbook. www.heart.org/eccstudent
This ACLS Renewal class is for the following healthcare professions
- Respiratory Therapist
- Medical Student